Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Please check our house rules for more details on how we are operating during the pandemic.
The Chelsea International Hostel is one of the largest independent Hostels in New York City, operating since 1992. We are located in Chelsea, a prime location in the heart of Manhattan. From here our guests can walk to most of the attractions NYC has to offer. Highline Park is only 2 blocks away. Follow the lights and arrive in Times Square after a 15-minute walk. But if you prefer to ride the subway, feel free to hop on any of the many subway lines that serve us (A, C, E, F, 1, 2, 3). You can get virtually anywhere in the city in just a few minutes.
Our simple, functional rooms can sleep one to six guests in single beds (in single, shared and private twin rooms) or double-size beds (in private double-bed rooms). We do not use bunk beds in our rooms. Every room is air-conditioned during the summer months. The bathrooms are cleaned constantly. Every floor in any of our eight buildings has a bathroom; most of the time there is no waiting in line to use the bathrooms.
Our guests enjoy:
FREE WI-FI throughout the entire property.
Linen and towels (one bath towel per guest) are provided.
Check-in starts at 3 PM. You can check in anytime after 3 PM. Front Desk is open 24 hours.
Check-out is by 12 PM (noon).
Please note our following policies:
A valid passport or government-issued ID is required to check in. NYC IDs are not accepted.
All guests must be 18 years old or older to stay with us.
We have a 48 hours cancellation policy. There will be no refunds if the reservation is cancelled with a 48 hours or less notice.
We only accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept personal checks, or gift cards.
A $50 deposit will be put on hold on your credit card for incidentals.
Non-Refundable reservations will be charged the total price with all taxes included anytime after the reservation is made.
Note that hotel taxes are not included in the rates. NYS, NYC Sales Tax: 14.75%. Occupancy taxes: $3.50 per person per night. These will be added to your balance.
The maximum stay in our hostel is 14 nights in any given 30 days. We will not accept consecutive reservations that add up to more than 14 nights.
Pets are not allowed.
Beds and rooms are allocated on the arrival day. We will do our best to accommodate you, but we cannot guarantee that a group of 2 or more people will be in the same room.
Breakfast is not included.
The entire hostel is non-smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>