Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Chacha's is run by Rani (Brigit), from England and Chacha (Mukesh), from Pushkar.
Here you are a honored guest and a welcome friend.
At Chacha's Garden we are most interested in our guests happiness. So we fit in to what you need and want. A friendly face, a word of advise, some time without being talked at or fussed over. Its all possible. So come explore Pushkar, get some hints about its quiet side, hang out in our garden and chat the hours away. What ever it is you want you'll find us ready to help.
The rooms are clean, cared and set around a peaceful courtyard garden were you can relax away from the maddening crowds. There is also a cafe offering some more unusual Indian dishes along with some of the more usual and some things you might know from back home.
All rooms have ceiling fans, big beds, clean sheet and blankets. All bathrooms have water heaters.
There is a cafe, and a hall for sitting eating and talking.
There is a collection of books and games for you to use while your here and Internet access here and WiFi capability, so if your traveling with you laptop its possible to surf the web from any were in the property.
The Kitchen is open to guests so if your missing your own cooking or want to try your hand at something new you are welcome.
We are happy to try and help you with any requests or questions you may have, we are children friendly, animal friendly, in fact were friendly. If there is some thing you need ask, were happy to try and make it happen
After all this is the land of Sub Kutch Melaga! ( anything is possible)
We are just one minuet from Varaha Ghat, which is the center of town, but its much more peaceful as its off the main market, just a little bit off the beaten track.
Check out time is 10 am.
Bath rooms with water heaters
Squat or western toilets
Attached and non-attached Bathrooms
Clean linen, and blankets
We have call back facilities.
We can organize Hindi Lessons.
We can organize tours of Pushkar.
Moped to rent
and many more
We'd love to help you enjoy your trip in India, so please come by even if its just to say hi!
PLEASE NOTE; During the camel fair 18thst - 29th Nov we offer Tents because of the high room demand and to offer some lower price options, these are the rooms offered for 500 IRN per person per night, please do not book these unless you are happy to stay in a tent.
The tents have two charpoy beds and are private with common bathroom.
Please, be shore that you are happy to book a tent when booking the twin rooms for 500 INR per person (or 1000 INR per room). We are not responsible for people booking tents and not realising. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Çocuk oyun alanı
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>