Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Completely new Center Hostel offers you great bed rates in the heart of Yerevan city,fresh compartments and friendly staff service.Your stay with us should be enjoyable and comfortable!
Cosy and tidy Center Hostel was newly renovated in summer 2011 and is located just 3 minutes walking distance from the famous Republic Square.Also from the hostel,you may easily get to the main places of attraction-National Gallery,Northern Avenue,Opera House and Cascade-it takes only 10 minutes on foot!
Center Hostel offers different type of accommodation.All of our rooms have been newly renovated,are neutrally decorated in a friendly style and equipped with central heating.Four-bed and six-bed bedrooms are available,close to the rooms guests may find shared facilities equipped with new shower booths and bathroom fixtures.Free lockers and luggage storage are also included in the price.
In addition,we may offer you accommodation in a double/twin room!
At you desire, you may be offered Wi-Fi interenet access,luggage storage,laundry and ironing services too.
Free lockers and luggage room
Bed Linen, Towels
In a word, if you are looking for a well-priced, friendly hostel in Yerevan with quality service at a convenient location:Center Hostel is your best choice for truly enjoying your stay in the capital of Armenia. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>