Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor kiÇeviren
Castanea is a small, personal hostel, located in the middle of the Old Town (Gamla Stan), one of the best preserved medieval city center in the world. We are a modern hostel in a charming building from 1747 with a beautiful horse chestnut tree at the square just outside. A fantastic location in the heart of Stockholm and at the same time our street is quiet and calm. It couldn’t be better.
We would like you to experience a homely and friendly atmosphere and hope you can feel at home away from home.
Stay in dorm or a private room. We have single, twin, 4-bed and 6-bed private rooms and dorm with 4, 6 or 16 beds. All our rooms have big beautiful windows and comfortable beds with reading lights. The rooms are facing a small street, square or the tranquil backyard.
Bring your own bed-linen or rent from us. Sleeping bags are not allowed.
All rooms have shared shower and toilet. Separate showers so you can lock the door.
In our popular guest kitchen you can prepare your own meals. Why not start your day with making breakfast in our kitchen and buy some lovely fresh bread from the bakery just around the corner.
Relax in our common room with maps, books and homemade tips about Stockholm. Our guests come from Sweden and around the world. You will find backpackers, families, couples or just friends looking for a comfortable stay.
Yes - we are Eco friendly and are active with saving energy, waste recycling among other things.
When you stay at Castanea you are only 200 meters from the Royal Palace, Stockholm Cathedral, Nobel museum and of course in the middle of a lot of great cafés, restaurants, bars and shopping.
A short walk will take you to the City hall or to the local ferry to Djurgården, Skansen and the Vasamuseum. Just minutes from the boats to Stockholms famous Archipelago. Castanea is also close to Central Station, only one stop with the underground. What can we say – just in the middle of everything!
Welcome to Castanea and Stockholm!
Lotta, Cecilia, Ludwig, Eleonora, Louise and Fredrik Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
1, Ülke Sweden
Dünya Genelinde Orta Büyüklükteki Hostel
Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
Castanea Old Town Hostel diyor ki
Bizim kişisel öneri Old Town gezintiye ve tarihi atmosferini yaşamak için. Başka bir favori de Castanea yapılabilen Fotografiska olduğunu, fantastik sergiler yanı sıra iyi yemek keyfini çıkarın. Aynı zamanda orada Stokholm formunun mükemmel bir fotoğraf nokta. Eğer İsveç gıda ziyaret meraklı iseniz bu bir kapalı gıda pazarı mükemmel Östermalmshallen veya Hötorgshallen olduğunu.
Eğer biraz daha maceracı kışın sauna ile çok İsveçli buz-delik ve soğuk banyo deneyin iseniz. Yaz aylarında bir gün boyunca adalar uzaklarda tekne almak.
Biz backpackers arkadaşlar, çiftler ve aileler gelen diğer misafirler, toplantı gibi burada kalan insanların rahat bir karışım elde bulmak - ama biz bir parti pansiyon değildir. Biz insanlar evde hissediyorum ve genellikle birileri diğer misafirler sohbet mutfakta yemek bulabilirsiniz yapmak ister. "
İsveç'in en yüksek oy alan hostel biri olarak, biz misafir hakkımızda söylediklerine elbette gurur duyuyoruz. Temiz, güvenli, rahat ve güzel bir yer.
Biz burada kalmak için arıyoruz!
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>