Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Six bedrooms with private bathrooms, a big terrace and a common living room create a cozy and welcoming environment that manage to keep the old warmth of the place.
The “Casa del Monacone” is located in the main square of Rione Sanità, just few minutes away from the historic center of Naples and very few steps far from the many cultural and artistic attraction that the area has to offer.
•Shared living room
•Special fares in car park
•Kitchen and dining room
•Private tours around Naples*
*not included in the price of the room
We are in the heart of Sanità, few steps away from the historic center of Naples. In few minutes you can reach the metro line 1 and 2, the Capodimonte Museum and the National Archaeological Museum.
The spaces of the ancient convent in the heart of Sanità have been designed and re-arranged by Neapolitan designer Riccardo Dalisi, in collaboration with the young people of the cooperative La Paranza.
Six warm and welcoming rooms, carefully furnished and enriched by precious details, have been made out of the areas that once hosted the friars.
The majolica tiles have been designed by master Dalisi and hand-made; the big tiles are about 3 cm thick. The appliques (wall lights) in the rooms, moreover, have been handcrafted by the creative laboratory Iron Angels.
•Courtesy kit, towels and bed linen Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>