Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Upon arriving you will be welcomed by our B & B family and immediately feel at home in our friendly and cozy Bohemian-style atmosphere. We will show you to your rooms that are each appointed with accoutrements that will make your stay most enjoyable and relaxing.
All of our bedrooms are spacious. They are complete with king size beds, fresh linens.
Each bedroom has their own private oversized bathroom with shower, towels, toilet, sink, and hand soap.
During the day we recommend that you indulge in the eternal joys of sunshine, beaches, bars, spas, and great seafood. Just offshore, you can travel to a lagoon filled with colorful birds and a maze of waterways between the islands.
Before dinner, as the sun softens to meet the sea, we suggest you sip wine and enjoy a sunset scene from our rooftop terrace. The views are unbeatable as you look out to the colorful marina and marvel at the setting sun, watch the birds land on the boats, or reminisce of times gone by while viewing historic rooftops and cobblestone streets.
Right in the neighborhood you can walk to enticing many seafood restaurants, stroll through the ancient walls of the well-preserved historic and peaceful town, and engage the lively nightlife.
After dinner our rooftop terrace is the perfect setting to take in the nightlights of the city, savor a nightcap, and feel the canopy of the stars overhead.
In the morning, wake to freshly brewed coffee and tea served on our rooftop terrace overlooking the historic city and dawning sun.
Enjoy a glass of fresh squeezed Algarve orange juice as you take in the morning seaside air and map out your travels for the day.
Savor homemade pancakes served hot off the grill and topped with melted butter and your choice of syrup or jams.
Muesli is also available as a compliment to your pancakes or for a lighter start to your day.
Casa da Madalena is run by friendly and helpful people.
We are your concierge and you are our welcomed guests. We are here to greet and welcome you, provide you with information about local activities, make suggestions for dining and nightlife, assist you with maps and planning local trips, provide you with bus and train schedules, and assist with answers to your questions about anything that arises for you while in our home.
With the onset of COVID-19, Casa da Madalena is taking every precaution to keep you, our family, and staff safe. We are following the strict guidelines put forth by the Portuguese Health Ministry.
In the past we were a Backpacker Hostel, but with COVID-19, and with everyone’s safety in mind, we have temporarily converted Casa da Madalena into a Bed & Breakfast to provide our guest with the best and safest care possible. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>