Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
No Fumar en las Habitaciones
No consumo de Licor en las habitaciones
Respetar las normas de bio seguridad
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Bodas , Fiestas .
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are located in the town of Orika, We have beaches at 5 minutes and 10 minutes walking, you can walk on trails until you reach the beach, mangroves and plantoss like the enchanted lagoon are very close to only 10 minutes walking, in the town you can enjoy shopping and traditional bars, see peeling the roosters is something traditional.
We have private rooms with shared bathroom, private cabins with private bathroom, shared rooms and shared bathroom, basic toilets and towels are provided. some of the main cabins have balconies and private bathrooms. all the rooms have a view of the garden. the decoration is rustic and typical of the region.
Casa Lola Eco Hostel Isla Grande Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 1:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Card fee 10%
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast Extra - 15000 COP per person per day.
Reception 7 am - 7 pm.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kiralık Kasa
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Döviz Bozdurma
- Geç çıkış
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Gece kulübü
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>