Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancellation if done 1 week prior to the arrival date. Otherwise 1 Day rent will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The Cottage has 18 rooms: Standard, Deluxe and Deluxe Studio, surrounded by a lush green garden. Set in the middle of a lush green garden in a quiet lane in the heart of town, this delightful cottage provides comfortable accommodation at value-for-money prices. Enjoy breakfast at the pergola beside the immaculate lawn.
Leisure and business travelers for short and long stays have a home here. The Indo-French couple that own the cottage are happy to advice on excursions and how to make the most of your stay in this enthralling city.
WHY ARE WE THE MOST PREFERRED HOTEL?
ACCESSIBILITY: We are at the heart of the city. Just 1 KM from MG Road. All the best tourist & business locations are easily accessible. The best restaurants & party places are just a throw away distance from us.
SERENE LOCALITY: Despite being at the heart of the city, we are in a calm, quiet & green place.
EXPERIENCE: We have over 31 years of experience in the hospitality industry.
SERVICE: The owners themselves overlook the operations. Most friendliest service guaranteed.
HOME AWAY FROM HOME: You never feel homesick with us. We have a homely atmosphere. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Kiralık Kasa
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>