Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
All rooms are private with a complete bathroom, hot water, a/c fans. Meals can be enjoyed in the garden or inside the house. Kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave etc can be used as well. Just few rooms has a small but ample kitchen. Cleaning service every 3 days. The rooms at Casa Centro 70 feature garden views and offer air conditioning and fan. The bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries. Guests can share the use of the equipped kitchen on site, or they can explore the restaurant options available within 150 m from the property.
Mérida’s Historic Centre is about 300 m from Casa Centro 70, while the Lucas de Galvez Market is 450 m away. The art craft house and Picheta passage can be reached in a short 10-minute walk. ADO station (CAME) is about 500 m from the property. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Casa Centro 70 Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 15:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
There are specific areas for smokers.
No pets allowed.
Shirts and pants required while using common areas.
Forbidden excessive alcohol drinking in common areas.
Drugs and weapons of any kind are forbidden. Local and federal authorities will get involved under this circumstances.
No parties or celebrations can take place inside the building. Only guests with reservation can use the common areas. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Tavan Vantilatörü
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>