Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We're a small hostel and like to pay special attention to details to make your stay more pleasant and grant you the comfort you need during your visit to San José, whether it's a short or long one.
We are in La Sabana, which is close enough to the main downtown area but away from the noise and crowds.
At Capital Hostel de Ciudad you'll find different areas to share, create, collaborate, inspire and get inspired.
Common areas include:
- Backyard with BBQ facilities and space for yoga.
- Entertainment area with pool table, video projector, musical instruments, vinyl player, board games.
- Indoor patio.
- Work desk.
- Book exchange and reading area.
- Living room.
- Full kitchen facilities.
Our place has three different accommodation types:
- Pods in shared dorms: All of our pods have 3 mini shelves and a big sized secured drawer for your belongings, as well as two independent lights and electrical outlets. The pods have a curtain for extra privacy since our dorms are on an open-floor format.
All linen and towels are included.
Independent showers, toilets, and sinks are just a couple of steps away.
- Private rooms with shared bathroom: This room type has a maximum capacity of 3 people. It has one queen-sized bed and a twin-sized bed. The ensuite bathroom is shared with another triple room only. Fan, a big closet for your belongings and a 32' TV with cable are also a part of this room.
- Private room with private bathroom: This room has two queen-sized beds, private ensuite bathroom with bathtub, and a walk-in closet. You will also enjoy a desk, fan and a 32' TV with cable. This room has an indoor patio view where natural light will energize you to start each morning.
Regarding location, we are just a couple of blocks south from La Sabana Metropolitan Park in San José (Mata Redonda district). Very easy access to/from the airport, San José downtown, Escazu area and more. Find us on Google Maps or Waze under Capital Hostel de Ciudad.
La Sabana Park is where the National Stadium and the Costa Rican Art Museum are located. The park is also a great spot for outdoors activities and sports. Fairs, festivals and special events are also often held here.
Nearby you'll find grocery stores, a small supermarket, a pharmacy, small local restaurants and international food restaurants.
Also, we are conveniently located half block from "Sabana-Estadio" bus stop, which takes you directly downtown and connects you to any other bus stop in San José. If you are more of a walking person, you can also get to the main downtown area within a 30-minute walk.
Email us for more information on how to get here from the airport and we'll provide you with all the different options.
Capital Hostel de Ciudad Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards,
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
The reception is open from 07.00 to 22.00
No curfew. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
1, Ülke Costa Rica
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>