Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Notice of cancellation Groups (10 or More):
Less than four weeks prior to arrival: 50%
Less than 1 week prior to arrival: 100%
Additional Terms and Conditions
If we have not received a notification 24 hours prior to arrival regarding cancellation, Bus Hostel Reykjavik has the right to charge your credit card for the first night´s stay. In the event of a no-show the remainder of your reservation will be cancelled automatically and beds re-allocated. When confirming a group booking (10 or More) Bus Hostel Reykjavik requiers a 20% deposit. The deposit is refundable up until 30 days before arrival after that the deposit will not be refunded. Two weeks or 14 days prior to the arrival the remaining balance (80%) needs to be fully paid. The group reservation may end up being cancelled if these conditions are not met. All changes and cancellations regarding the group reservation need to be done two weeks before arrival. There is no fee and the deposit will be refunded if there are changes or cancellations 30 days prior to arrival. There will be no extra fees if there are changes with less than a 30 day notice but more than two weeks, however the deposit will not be refunded within that time frame. There will be no refunds if there are changes or cancellations in a group booking within two weeks prior to arrival from deposit nor the final payment.
We are able to book both transfer and also excursions for both individuals and groups. Please contact us and we will assist you.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The hostel resides on the floors above Reykjavik Terminal, the hub for transportation to both Keflavík International Airport, the Blue Lagoon Spa as well as South Iceland. Reykjavík Sightseeing bases all their day tours (guided in 10 languages) from Reykjavik Terminal.
Finally SmartBus connects the hostel to the bus stops in the city 24/7 .The iconic Hallgrímkirkja Church, the super hip restaurants of Hlemmur Mathöll, the glitzy Laugavegur shopping street and all the trappings of the city centre are also within a 15 min walk from Bus Hostel.
The on site Buzz Bar (pun intended) always has 4 local beers on tap, shows the “important” sports events and is a great place to sit down with fellow travelers, meet new people and get local travel advice from our staff. Any travel service offered in Iceland is bookable at the bar and reception.
Lodging is offered in simple mixed and female-only dorms, as well as private rooms. All have free Wi-Fi and lockers; linens is included. All share bathrooms with showers. The hostel has a 24/7 lobby and check in with a communal kitchen and a guest lounge. Bike rentals are available, and parking is free.
Simply put, Bus Hostel is the ideal base camp for exploring Reykjavík and Iceland. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>