Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We also have 12 luxurious rooms available at the property range from Rs 1900 to 2900 plus taxes ,rooms range from 200sqmtr to 350 sqmtr.
The Bungee Bunks is made keeping all kind of travellers in mind . Kormangala is a happening place and all tourists visiting bangalore should explore kormangala and indranagar for sure . Bungee Bunks is 7 km from Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum and 7 km from Kanteerava Indoor Stadium.
The bed and breakfast also comes with 1 bathroom. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.
A bicycle rental service is available at Bungee Bunks. Chinnaswamy Stadium is 6 km from the accommodation, while Cubbon Park is 7 km from the property. The nearest airport is Kempegowda International Airport, 40 km from Bungee Bunks.
2 wheeler's such is drivze and zoom car also available near by .
In house kitchen provides food at a competitive price .
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Reception: 24 hours
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included. 1000-2499 INR, 12% tax; 2500-7499 INR, 18% tax; over 7500 INR, 28% tax.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non-smoking room but with designated smoking area within the premise.
Pets are not allowed. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>