Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located on the northern point of the mountainous Troll Peninsula in north Iceland, Brimnes Hotel & Cabins is ideal for the active explorer. Whether it be hiking, climbing or rowing during summer, or skiing during winter. Brimnes Hotel & Cabins is located at the edge of Olafsfjordur, a quiet town 60 km north of Akureyri.
At Brimnes Hotel & Cabins we have 3 types of bungalows, small, medium and large. The small are ideal for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The medium and large cabins sleep 7 people each and have more living space.
Brimnes Hotel & Cabins' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Also, during winter, when weather or road conditions do not favour travelling, we allow for same day cancellations.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception: During summer open from 7:30 - 24:00.
During winter we only have the cabins open, so from Sept 15th - April 1st, we have open as needed.
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>