Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Staying at Boonthavon Maejo is a good choice when you are visiting Chiang Mai. This property is easy to find by its prime location, close to many public facilities. A fantastic choice to get an unforgettable experience.
Located in Chiang Mai, It features rooms with free WiFi and comfortable rooms with a balcony. The apartment is 3 km from Maejo University. Complete with air conditioning, all the cozy rooms come with furniture, a flat-screen cable TV and a fridge. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.
The best way to get to Boonthavon Maejo is using Taxi, it will be 25 km from Airport to the Boonthavon Maejo
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check-in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 – 17:00
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 24 hours in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kablo TV
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>