Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation refund is accepted up to 15 days before the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Security Deposit of 20 euro per person is applied. An extra deposit can be asked for from the management if deemed necessary.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Our hostel is equipped for the comfort of our guests to make them feel home. Cleanliness and high standards are a must for us at Bookarest as we value highly our customers.
The hostel is equipped with a/c's and comfortable bunk beds, a kitchenette to prepare some coffee or breakfast in, multiple toilets which are for your comfort, a cosy tv area and soon to launch our chillout terrace on the roof to wind down after your travels and chat with other hostel guests.
Bookarest Malta - Terms & Conditions
Reception working hours 9:00 to 22:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast Option: Not yet available at the Hostel
Living area to be vacated at midnight for guests to be able to rest properly. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Uyandırma aramaları
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Gece kulübü
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>