Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
This is a clean and friendly hostel with superior quality rooms and facilities. Its just like home! Right in the heart of the village of Denmark, the hostel is close to shops in an area blessed with superb natural beauty. Yet to be discovered by the mass tourist market, Denmark is one of Australia's best kept secrets. In the area there are superb beaches with fantastic forest and river walks, canoe trips etc.
The hostel is a brand new custom built premises with double, twin and shared rooms. There is a fully equipped adequate kitchen, lounge, dining room along with laundry facilities. Other facilities we offer include inexpensive internet access, free tea and coffee, car parking, and free clean linen.
The hostel also has modern and adequate fully tiled ladies and gents toilets and shower rooms. For disabled travellers there is a designated disabled parking place and an entry ramp.
A visitor centre, post office, public phones, river, coach stop, bank and pub are all within 100 metres of the hostel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Bisiklet Kiralama
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>