Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no show will be charged full booking rate. cancellation up to 7 days prior to arrival date 1st night will be charged at full rate. cancellation after 3 days prior to arrival date 1st night will be charged at full rate plus 25%of full booking fee.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Blue Pool Hostel caters for hikers, walkers and backpackers, it is not a party hostel and we discourage weekend party groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Siobhan & Mike welcome you to the Blue Pool Hostel. The Hostel is situated in the picturesque village of Glengarriff in West Cork.
We offer our guests a warm clean bed in comfortable surroundings with a light breakfast included. Our rooms range from dormitories to private rooms, something for everyone. Towels are available free of charge should they be required. Our friendly staff can provide you with information on all the local amenities and those further afield. Our aim is that you enjoy your stay and come back to visit us.
We are centrally located in the heart of the village close to all the pubs and restaurants where you can enjoy the local craic (Irish for fun). Glengarriff is situated on the breathtaking Wild Atlantic Way and is the gateway to the Beara Peninsula. Nearby are the wonderful Sheeps Head and Mizen Peninsulas which are as wild and unspoilt as the Beara. Glengarriff has it all. It is a nature lovers paradise with The Glengarriff Nature Reserve offering great walking and bike trails. Garinish Island which is only a ferry trip away. Bike hire, Whale watching, Golf, Bamboo park, the Ewe Experience, Kayaking and so on; the list is endless. Glengarriff is also the starting point for trips to Kerry and Cork city.
At the Hostel, we have free Wi-Fi available, as we know that staying connected means a lot to you. The communal kitchen is open daily from 7.30am until 10.30am and from 1.00pm until 10.30pm
We request that all guests observe housekeeping guidelines in shared communal areas, to ensure the comfort of all guests.
Blue Pool Hostel is a haven for walkers, hikers and sightseeing.
Blue Pool Tourist Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival is free. If cancelled less than 7 days before arrival first night will be taken or for a no-show full booking will be charged.
Check in from 16:30 to 21:30 .
Check out 11.00am
Exceptions can be made by prior arrangement.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
A light breakfast is included.
Reception is open from 16.30pm until 21.30pm, exceptions to this are by prior arrangement. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>