Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Near our hostel are the main sights of our city. Just in 3-minutes’ walk is Isaak Cathedral, in 5-minutes’ walk is Kazan Cathedral, also Hermitage and Palace square are in 5-minutes walk. There are a lot of cafes and restaurants near Bigland Hostel, for example Cafe with Russian cuisine Teremok, EuroAsia, Bonch, also a Georgian restaurant called Georgia. In 2 minutes from us there is a 24-hour opened food shop called Real. The Admiralteyskaya metro station is 250 meters away. Moskovsky Train Station is 2.5 km away, and Pulkovo International Airport is 20 km from the hotel.
There are separate and shared rooms with modern furniture. Every room in our hostel has private bathroom. And in every room there are cupboards, tables, shelves. Beds in Dorm for 8 have also a shelf, a lamp, curtains and locker. At Bigland Hostel you will find a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
Bigland Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
All nights of accommodation must be paid for up on arrival or not later than 9 p.m. in rubbles. Check-in time: 1p.m., check out time: 10 a.m. A valid passport of each guest has to be given in order to make a copy for registration during the check-in.
It’s not allowed to bring in people who are not staying at the hostel.
No smoking anywhere in the building including the stairways and rooms, the fee for smoking is 3000 RUB.
Hostel has a right:
1) to refuse accommodation for a guest or a group of guests if our manager reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drugs, is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner. No refunds.
2) to charge money in case of damage of property (which fully recovers the damage) made by guest.
It’s necessary to keep quiet and don’t drink alcohol between 12 a.m. and 8 a.m. anywhere in the hostel in order to respect other guests. Hostel has a right to refuse accommodation if the guest doesn’t respect this rule.
Our hostel has a ‘puke fee’ for party animals which is 1000 RUB per each dirty spot and you should be aware that you will still have to clean after yourself. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Faks Hizmeti
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>