Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located on a quiet street in the center of Osaka, will allow you an easy access to almost touristic points.
We offer boutique and homely hostel accommodation, which is truly owned and run by me(Taka) and my wife(Hiro).
The place we want to make.
Just like the bees that returned to the nest after collecting honey,
they can soon relax with their companions.
We want to make a space where people traveling around the world
can come back to and find the connection with comfort and peace anytime.
Although this space is by no means special,
there is a sincere impression that exists only here, and a new happiness grows.
We aim to be such a place, we are Beehive HOSTEL Osaka.
When we were in our twenties,we traveled around the world with a backpack on our backs.
We saw beautiful sceneries, spent time in various places, and experienced many cuisines.
However, the best memories were the people whom we met.
And, it was at the hostel where many encounters were born.
Where travelers from many ethnicities, nationalities and ages came together
from all over the world drinking with conversation and excitement over topics that never ran out.
We thought, "I want to make a similar hostel someday."
And so, a suitable building for a hostel was found in December 2014.
We dared to leave the life in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Taiwan
that was familiar at the time, and returned to the city of Osaka.
People in Osaka are bright, gentle, and very friendly.
Even with strangers they speak freely and quickly become friends.
There are many places to eat and plenty of places to drink that are surprisingly cheap and tasty.
Osaka who came back after a long absence was a pleasant and fun town
that you would like to recommend to travelers around the world.
What kind of hostel should we make here?
When we reached our thirties, we married and had children.
But even then we thought "I want to continue traveling until my death".
Enjoying traveling with my family and encountering backpackers.
We aimed to create a place where it was like a hotel, but the warmth of a hostel.
And then we finally opened Beehive Hostel Osaka.
However, we had a limited budget and our experience with DIY was elementary.
Although it seems unfinished but we hope with future travelers
that they can give us their opinions and advice on how we can improve this space.
Therefore, I think that there are many faulty places for the time being,
but I would appreciate it if you can acknowledge it.
We love travel, the mountains, bicycles and soccer.
Taka living in Hong Kong New Territories, China Shenzhen,
Hiro having lived 4 year residence in Taiwan,
Hong Kong--who came back to my favorite place, Osaka,
and a wonderful staff with a big smile are waiting for your visit.
#1st Floor is Lounge for common area.
You can relax and hang out with travelers from all over the world and us.
-Fully-equipped Kitchen (microwave, toaster, water server, fridge)
-English and Chinese guide book,
-36 inch TV and video game
-FREE hot water and cold water, Japanese tea,
-FREE bread, jam, peanuts butter, milk, orange juice from 8 am to 10 am.
We serve Beer, Whiskey, Sake, Japanese sweet cocktails.
#From 2nd floor to 6th floor:
-Private Japanese TATAMI and FUTON style room for 1~4 person.
-Private bed room for 1~4 person.
-Mix dormitory bunk bed room for 1~4person
-4 shower, 5 washroom, 7 toilet
-2 laundry (200YEN for washer and 100YEN/30MIN for dryer).
-Elevator from 1st floor to 5th floor.
And,you can use Roof-Top for Reading, Drinking.
BICYCLE(key deposit 1,000Yen)
Rental Fresh Towels(100Yen)
Toothbrush and tooth powder(50Yen)
Rental portable Wi-fi(500Yen per day)
#Our service and features
- FREE Bicycle!
- FREE luggage and bike storage for a week.
- Copy and print service
- help to buy USJ ticket, J-League ticket. help to go wholesales store. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>