Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Change of booking or cancellationb are free until 6 weeks before arrival. Until 4 weeks before we might charge 50%,
after that date the entire cost of the total invoice.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Here you can live your own style, with our relaxed atmosphere, high standards and great ratings.
We’re located right in the centre of Berlin, between the shopping area Friedrichstraße, Museum Island and the nightlife-area Oranienburger Straße with many bars, clubs and restaurants. We’re only a 10-minute walk to Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz and Alexanderplatz. There’s easy access to all public transport services; the underground, tram, buses and the S-Bahn are all just around the corner. We’re also easily accessible from all airports and train stations in Berlin.
Bed linens & towels are included in our single rooms, double rooms and studios. In all private and shared dorm rooms we charge €2.50 for linen and €2.10 for towels. This charge is compulsory and guests are not permitted to bring their own bed linens or sleeping bags.
Our facilities include key-card access, a secure baggage room, 24/7 reception, a safe and in-room lockers. There’s no lockout or curfew and our reception also serves drinks 24/7.
We would prefer payment in cash on arrival. When using a credit/debit card there is 1,00 € charge for every 100,00 € of the payment.
We have a bar/lounge/restaurant/sports bar, a club, all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi, free Berlin walking tours, free city maps, TV and internet terminals.
Our hostel mixes top service with an unconventional and laid-back atmosphere. Our hostel/hotel is a meeting place for young and student travellers who enjoy a high standard and do not want to miss the hostel flair. This is a steadily moving place, which never stops growing and awakens curiosity for more.
From our rooftop terrace you can enjoy an incredible view over Berlin and also a pool during the summer. In summer you can lie down and chill out on Germany's biggest hostel beds.
In our Cosmo Lounge you can enjoy a cheap, yummy breakfast, a cafe latté during the afternoon, and in the evening make new friends from every nation. The in-house party club 'Optica' is a well-known venue in Berlin and steadily welcomes international musicians and DJs.
See your own style!
Your baxpax-Team Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil Değil
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>