Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• 100% of the reservation will be charged 7 days before the arrival date, once the charge is done no changes or cancellations will be allowed.
• By law, there is NO SMOKING allowed.
• Depart all rooms by 11.00am on the day of departure.
• From 22.00 – 07.00 all guests are to maintain quiet throughout the rooms and corridors. No music, loud talking or jumping off beds will be tolerated. Groups specifically are required to be mindful of gathering or talking anywhere on the common areas.
• There is no eating or drinking in the rooms at any time due to health and safety regulations.
• To ensure the safety of all residents and their belongings, NO ONE should be brought into rooms that are not their own. Residents caught doing so may be asked to leave. Please keep all guests in common areas.
• For the comfort of your dorm-mates, please keep all your belongings in your locker. Any items left on the floor may be considered trash and taken away when the room is cleaned. Please be sure to lockup any items of value at all times.
• We require a 20€ cash deposit per person during the check-in. This deposit will be returned in the check-out considering there is no damage to the facilities and the hostel rules have been followed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
-24h front desk, forget about curfew.
-Check-in: from 14:00h (free early check-in under availability)
-Check-out: until 11h (late check-out available for a fee)
-In the city centre of Madrid, next to the Tribunal metro station, connected to the airport and main train stations.
-Private bathroom in all our rooms (gel and shampoo included), AC and heating.
-Each bed is equipped with: locker, folding table, plug, USB and individual light. Linens and cleaning included. We make your bed!
-Free WiFi and luggage storage.
-Breakfast not included, special rates for guests from 8:00h to 12:30h.
-We rent towels for 2.5€, save some space in your backpack!
-If you behave we’ll lend you a hair dryer (deposit and smile required).
-If you forget your padlock you can buy one in our front desk for 5€ (dream catcher function included).
-Washing and drying machines for a fee available.
-Free kitchenette available.
-Parking for a fee available.
-If you are under 18 years old you can’t share a room, even if you come with your dad.
Tours and activities, so you don’t get bored:
- Pub Crawl
-Trips to Toledo, Segovia and Ávila (really beautiful Spanish cities near Madrid).
-Happy hour in our bar.
-Varied live shows: concerts, monologues, magic…
From fr. ant. bastart.
1. adj. That degenerates from its origin or nature.
A journey does not begin at the gate, on the platform of the train or when you get into the car. It starts the moment you begin fantasizing about it. When you’re obsessively looking at a point on the map, while you read as much as you can about a destination on the internet , consulting books, guides even chatting with other travelers or natives about that dreamed-of place, you’re actually on your way.
If for whatever reason your way passes through Madrid, Bastardo is your destination. We aren’t a hotel, we aren’t a bar, we aren’t a creating space. We are all of that and so much more. We avoid pureness. Bastardo is a meeting point for visitors and locals in the city centre, between Malasaña and Chueca. A cultural laboratory always opened to the latest trends. An ecosystem created for your enjoyment where you can enjoy a concert, a screening of an avant-garde film, watch an exhibition, chat while having a drink and seeing the rooftops of Madrid in the background, share a good meal with friends and, of course, stay. In short, Bastardo is a watchtower from which to conquer this chaotic, mestizo, vibrant and hospitable city. Own it, it’s easy.
We know that no two trips are the same. That’s why we have options that will adapt to any needs or budgets: private or shared rooms, for those who travel alone, for couples, for groups, for families, with or without a terrace… Always with an exquisite design and special care for small details. Patti Smith, Luis Buñuel, Divine, Emiliano Zapata, Marie Curie, Confucius, Frida Kalho… each of our rooms pays tribute to characters who have gone off the beaten path, pioneers who have had the audacity to think and live differently. Bastard attitude.
But enough introductions. We’ll have time to get to know each other, right?
Welcome to Bastardo.
Come in without knocking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Ücretsiz şehir turu
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Express check-in / out
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Gece kulübü
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>