Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Located on the bank of Utulik River, in Utulik village, on the southeastern coast of Lake Baikal at the foot of the mountain Khamar-Daban - 130 km from Irkutsk and 7 km from Baikalsk town (Irkutsk province, Russia).
Lake Baikal is 2.5 km from the property. Baykalsk Train Station is 12 km away. Irkutsk International Airport is 146 km from Baikaler Friday Guest House, and shuttle services are provided upon request.
Gora Sobolinaya Ski Resort is within a 5-minute drive.
The property consists of 2 cottages, either with a fireplace (max.persons: 12) or with a sauna (max.persons: 7).
In the summer, rafting and catamaran tours are arranged. Snowmobile rides are available in winter. The rooms feature satellite TV. The bathrooms are shared. Guests can cook in the shared kitchen or use on-site barbecue facilities.
Baikaler Friday Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>