Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Backpackers Fuji opened in Mar 2005.
And we were voted the Top Rated hostel in Asia for 2007.
Thank you to the guests who have come from 66 countries in the world!
We are located in Narita city that is only 10 minutes by train from Narita airport.
It's very convenient for early departure, late arrival and stopover.
Here is a clean, homely and inexpensive hostel managed by a married couple and dog.
We use a bed with comfortable feather bedclothes.
And we are close to Narita-san temple, there are some stores and restaurants around our hostel.
-Facilities & Service-
Free locker for valuables
Free use desk PC
Free hot shower
Free breakfast (Toast & Coffee)
Free luggage storage service
Free TV, DVD, Video
Free air conditioner
Free travel information
Free use shared kitchen dining room with fridge, dishes, toaster and microwave
Coin operated laundry (100yen)
Rental bath towel (100yen)
Bar for drinks
International pay phone
Check in time is 15:00 - 23:00.
Check out time is 10:00.
We accept ONLY JAPANESE YEN CASH payment at the hostel.
Entrance is closed at AM0:00 every night.
Our hostel has a no smoking policy.
Long stay discount (only from our website) Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>