Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In no show case the fine is one night price.
A guest can cancel his/her booking with no fine in 7 days before check-in date for the summer time and in 3 days for the rest of the year. For late cancellation we charge one night price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have special offers for groups. To know the exact price contact with us directly
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We love the idea of time-travel. Yeah, it's impossible, you might say… But we love this game and that's why our hostel is inspired by the 60's and 70's as it was the time of freedom breaking through young minds. Time of swing, flower-power generation, revolutions in music, design, art and most important in mentality. We have created in our hostel a similar friendly, inspiring and free atmosphere. You can feel it in our shared and private rooms and while relaxing or chatting with other guests in common space. By the way, our second hostel, 'Traveller's Palace' explores other time: the golden age of St. Petersburg, 19-th century. And this is only the beginning of our game…
So where are we?
Our hostel is located in 19th century building in a Former Field Engineer Battalion Casern, located in very center of Saint-Petersburg. It will take you just 4 minute walk to get from hostel to the Nevsky prospect and central metro station ‘Gostiny Dvor’. We are surrounded by the most interesting sights of Saint-Petersburg!
Near to us everyone can get what they like:
If you are a romantic person…The Summer Garden will be perfect for you, because it is the most wonderful park with antique statues, swans and fountains, which was founded by Tsar Peter The Great in 1704.
If you love mystery… Than try the Inzenerny castle! It is one of the most beautiful and mysterious places of our lovely city, where the emperor Pavel I was brutally killed. His spirit is said to still walk there at night!
If you are a culture vulture… Than you’ll love the Russian State Museum – the biggest storage of Russian art in Saint-Petersburg. There you can see the original paintings by Rublev, Nikitin, Aivazovsky, Kandinsky and Malevich (even the ‘Black Square’)
If you are a party animal… Our location is also perfect for you! You can start your adventures from our friends’ cafe downstairs and choose any direction! There are a lot of interesting places in Saint-Petersburg!
So, where to sleep?
Every room in our hostel is unique, because they all have different style, design and mood.
Are you traveling with your friends or alone?
We can offer you a variety of shared rooms including
10-bed dorm 'Yellow submarine'
8-bed dorm 'Magic bus'
6-bed dorm with single beds 'Woodstock'
4-bed dorm 'John Lennon' and a few more.
Every bed has its own night light, a locker and a socket!
Rock’N’Rolling but need more privacy?
We have ‘Bob Dylan’ – a private room with two separate beds and a shared bathroom!
May be you are a cool couple?
We have three privates with bathrooms inside – ‘Twiggy’, 'Jimi Hendrix' and ‘Astronomy’ (with air conditioning and a glass ceiling).
Also we have 'Jim Morrison’ with a furry door and THREE more privates with shared bathroom.
Are you traveling with kids?
Our 'Pop art' Family Room with a round bed for the couple and two single beds for the children is right for you.
What we have for free:
- WiFi all over the hostel;
- Linens, towels, hairdryers;
- City maps;
- 24 hour reception;
- Tea/coffee all day long;
- Fully equipped kitchen;
- Guest computer.
Also we can:
- Arrange a transfer from the airport or train station;
- Help you to organize your stay in St. Petersburg and navigate you if needed;
Moreover you can:
- Access Baby Lemonade Guest's discounts in some cafes and services - as we have a lot of friends all over town, we always know where to go, what to see and where to hang out.
So see you here and DO VSTRECHI!
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Posta Hizmeti
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Yaş Sınırlaması
- Kredi Kartları Kabul Edilir
- Sokağa çıkma yasağı yok
- Sigara İçilmez
- Vergiler dahil
Not edilemesi gereken şeyler!
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>