Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We are a hostel for travelers’ enthusiasts, back-packers, budget travelers and those who love quiet area, away from busy night and day in the old town city area in the heart of Bangkok walking distance to historical area, great atmosphere, and friendly environment.We are by the canal with the lovely cool breeze.
We offer good value of money accommodation for anyone who are looking for a quick overnight stay. And for sure friendly staff which we will make our best to let you feel like home too. Our place is not too fancy but not too plain as we decorated with our unique personality.
We are quality one stop hostel for travelers’ enthusiasts like a travelers’ home. hostel locate in local Thai neighbourhood, a little tricky to find but when you reach here you will feel you are in different world from outside. Its peaceful, quiet and safe.
When you visit Bangkok, you will feel right at home with us.
From here, just 10 mins walk to Khaosan Road also you can enjoy easy access to all the lively city has offered.
1.Standard 4 Bed Family Room
-The room consists of a Bunk bed for 2 guest and a double bed for 2 guest
2. Standard 3 Bed Family Room
-The room consists of a single bed with a bunk bed. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>