Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: At least 7 days advance notice for free cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Check in from 15:00 to 22:00. Arrival after hour please make advance notice with flight number for hostel to arrange staff waiting.
2. Check out until 11:00.
3. Balance payment upon arrival by cash or extra 2.5% fee with debit/credit card
4. After 22:00 guests can only access front entrance by keycards
5. No Smoking. Smoking area is provided in the first floor garden.
6. Reception working hours 08:00-22:00.
Please confirm your booking 1 week pior to arrival by make 50% deposit to paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Enjoy your chill time in our library with selected books or do meditation/yoga on our top floor.
Let's experience the slow-life city "Chiang Mai" at Baan Heart Thai Hostel.
***Not a party hostel, if you are looking for party vibes/atmospheres this might not be the place for you***
***We have an Asian-preference mattress which maybe a bit hard for some Western guests.
- Pod style bunk with 3 feet mattress in Female and Mixed dorm room (3rd floor)
- Pod style queen size bed with 5 feet mattresses in Mixed dorm room (4th floor)
Each equipped with fordable desk, power sockets and personal reading light.
Shared bathrooms with 24hr-hot shower.
A/C in every dorm and free WiFi throughout the entire building.
We have bike/motorbike parking spots available.
Free bicycles for borrow (limited amount of bicycles/first-come-first-serve). Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>