Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
BUNK HOTEL AMSTERDAM POLICIES:
- Please note all our rates are inclusive of VAT but exclude the local city tax which will be collected upon arrival to the hotel.
- Amsterdam city tax is calculated at 7% of your reservation value + 3 EUR per person, per night.
- Flexible cancellation policy: Free until 48h prior to arrival.
- Non-refundable cancellation policy: Charged in full.
- Check in is available from 15:00.
- Check out any time before 11:00.
- Breakfast is not included but can be booked upon arrival at 13.50 EUR per person, per day.
- To stay in a pod, you must be of 18+ years of age (no children).
- Children are allowed in the private rooms, providing they are staying with an adult over 18+.
- Rooms are cleaned with change of bedlinen every third day, for the duration of your stay with us.
- Pods are cleaned with change of bedlinen every fifth day, for the duration of your stay with us.
- If you would like additional cleaning, this can be easily arranged for a small fee.
- Need extra towels? Simply ask one of our friendly hosts, who are always happy to help. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Express check-in / out
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Otomat Makinaları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>