Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled before 14 days from check-in no fees, if cancelled before 7 days before check-in pay 50% if cancelled in the 7 days before 100% pay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
A house dating back to the 1920s, carefully and conservatively restored. Raftered ceiling, stone staircase and fireplace.
Situated in the municipality of SantAmbrogio di Valpolicella (Vr), in Domegliara, Villa dei Pini is 16 km from Verona, the fourth city in Italy in terms of artistic and historic interest, 10 km from Lake Garda, with the fantastic Gardaland amusement park, the thermal swimmingpool of Villa dei Cedri at Col di Lazise, the Zoo and Safari park and other aquatic parks.
Valpolicella is a hilly area, embraced by the river Adige and closed to the north by the foothills of the Lessinia mountains. Its wines, such as the Valpolicella Classico, Recioto and Amarone, together with its olive oil, cherries and marble, have made it famous all over the world. In the midst of the gentle hills there are magnificent country villas and some interesting churches, some of which are Romanesque, such as the churches of San Floriano and San Giorgio. During the summer some of the churches and villas are open to the public, with classical music concert and theatrical events. The Molina park, with its impressive waterfalls, the Veja natural bridge and the Lessinia Park are of considerable naturalistic interest.
Bed and breakfast Villa dei pini offers two bedrooms furnished with good taste. One of witch is double with inside bath and where there is the possibility of adding a third bed, the other is triple with adjacent private bath provided with double basin, shower and jacuzzi. In this room extra one bed can be added. All the rooms have got hair dryer and TV. A delicious breakfast is served in the dining room, or in the gazebo in the garden in summer
Guests may make use of car park in the garden, TV and computer with internet link; furthermore each guest will be supplied, free of charge, with the Welcome Card , which entitles the holder to discounts at museums, tour of Verona, amusement parks, churches, and for boat trips on Lake Garda, sport facilities, restaurants etc. in the Valpolicella area, at Lake Garda and in Verona.
The guesthouse offers a warm, friendly atmosphere and the hosts are ready and willing to offer advice and tips on food and wine outings and trips to the surrounding area.
Daily cleaning, towels and linen included.
Payment: Cash only, on arrival.
It is possible to add extra bed (on request), supplement Euro 15, to be paid on arrival. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Tavan Vantilatörü
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>