Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund in case of no show - guests have to advise within 3 days prior the arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Ask our friendly staff for any info (on four languages) about this amazing city, the islands in front of it - Capri, Ischia, Procida -, the nearest most turistic places like Pompei, Ercolano, Amalfi coast and Vesuvius national park, as well as providing you with maps and infos on where to go, what to see, eat or drink to enjoy the whole city.
- no curfew or lockout, we give our guests the house keys so you are free to come and go as you please
- 24 hours reception
- TV sat in every room
- free internet point & WI-FI connection in every room
- a comfortable living room where breakfast is served in the morning, and in the afternoon/evening you can relax, drink a tea/coffee, read our books and guides, socialize with our other guests
- free local phone call
- minibar service in-room
- laundry service on demand
- free bed linen & towels
- free maps & tourist info
Of course, breakfast included. We also have a little library with books on habits, manners, curiosities, legends, historical stories and fanciful tales about Naples and its famous characters.
Please advise about arrival time.
Payment: Cash only, on arrival. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Express check-in / out
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>