Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation before 14 days the arrival is free.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Accepted group from 6 people to 12 pepole.
For a number of persons between 8 and 10 the bathroom can be shared with people not in the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
At Da Mila you will find:
A real Italian breakfast, with freshly-baked pastries and homemade espresso
Free wi-fi internet connection, Books, tour guides, information sheets on tourist attractions
Museums booking, Personalised food & beverage tour.
There is also a large garden, with a comfortable gazebo that allows you to enjoy breakfast in the sun. We organize cooking lessons every morning, on demand.
Bed & Breakfast 'Da Mila' smile and courtesy are customed, and family management assures quality, care of the details and attention to your demand. Here you can ever find a not-intrusive warm welcome, cleaning and good taste, flexible organization and good breakfasts at more than competitive rates. Forget antiseptic atmospheres, 'cold' receptions or industrial breakfast, and come to discover us of person
We take preauthorization on your credit card
The tourism tax is 3.00 euros per person per night.
Check in from 01:00 pm to 10:00pm. If you came before you can store your baggage
For late check in (from 7.00pm to 10.00pm) there is an extra charge of 5 euros per person.
Check in after 10.00 pm is not possible.
Check -out before 11.00 am
Paymant cash upon
Canx Polcy 24hrs Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>