Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
42 to 30 days before arrival : 25% of total cost
29 to 15 days before arrival : 50% of total cost
14 to 8 days before arrival : 75% of total cost
1 Week or less before arrival : 100% of total cost
Note: All cancellations will incur a 25.00 administration charge
With groups that are booked less than four weeks before arrival, booking conditions and cancellation fees must be agreed at the time of booking.
REDUCTION IN GROUP NUMBERS/ AMENDMENTS TO RESERVATIONS
42 to 30 days before arrival : no charge
29 to 15 days before arrival : no charge
14 to 8 days before arrival : 50% of total cost of amendment/reduction
7 days or less before arrival : 100% or total cost if amendment/reduction
Additional Terms and Conditions
NOTE TO GROUPS:
We do not have a curfew at the Hostel therefore we expect all groups to show consideration for other hostellers and comply with our hostel regulations. In particular:
- Noise must be kept to a minimum when returning.
- No smoking or drinking is allowed in the hostel.
- Security Passes must be shown upon request.
- Only group members will have access to accommodation booked.
- A leader will be appointed and will deal with any problems relating to their particular group.
Reception staff will have full authority to remove any troublesome group members from the hostel. In this event there is no possibility of any refund
Full Payment must be made one month before arrival of group.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UPON CHECK IN GROUPS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A MINIMUM SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 200.00 This deposit will be refunded in full, provided the group has caused no damage to hostel property, and have observed the rules of the hostel. Groups will also be required to fill in a check in form agreeing to these terms.
The group organiser agrees to provide a full passenger list and arrival time for the group at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Hostelworld diyor ki
It’ll only cost you €3.30 and take about 55 minutes to get the number 16 bus to us from the airport to our front door! If you prefer a speedy bus, both the 747 and 700 stop 10 minutes away from us, and cost €12 euro for a return ticket.
Every guest can make the most of our free continental breakfast, a big self-catering kitchen, reading room, chill room, games room (equipped with board games, table tennis and a pool table) as well as our newly opened cinema room where you can sit back on our comfy sofas and watch Netflix on our ridiculously huge 65” screen! We also have tablets for guest use, and of course, free WIFI!
There is a free walking tour which departs from our reception every morning at 10:30! We also provide free city maps, event guides, and if that wasn’t enough, our staff are very knowledgeable, multilingual and can help you find the best events and activities to enjoy whilst you stay with us.
We can offer you different types of accommodation to make the most of travelling solo, in a small gathering or a big group. This includes dorm rooms ranging from 4 to 12 beds to meet fellow travellers or stay with a group and a selection of private triple, twin/double and single rooms with en suites or shared facilities.
Please note that anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and can only stay in one of our private en suites rooms.
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Posta Hizmeti
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
1, En Popüler Dublin
- Yaş Sınırlaması
- Kredi Kartları Kabul Edilir
- Sokağa çıkma yasağı yok
- Sigara İçilmez
- Vergiler dahil
Avalon House diyor ki
We\'re a Victorian building with character near most of central Dublin, like Grafton Street (3min walk),Temple Bar (5min walk), St Stephen\'s Green (2min walk), Vicar Street (6min walk), St Patrick\'s Cathedral (2min walk) and the Guinness Storehouse (20min walk). I usually recommend that people visit the National Archaeology Museum as well; it\'s free and only a three-minute walk away. We look forward to welcoming you soon . Team, Avalon House
Not edilemesi gereken şeyler!
Check-in: 2pm. Check-out: 10am.
Guests must show a valid form of photo ID to check in (passport, national ID, drivers license).
All major credit cards accepted.
Any cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the arrival date. Failure to do so will result in a charge of the price of the first nights stay.
All bed linen provided free of charge.
Towels for rent for 2 Euro.
Please note some of our Quad rooms are located in POD 500 & POD 600, these rooms are accessed from outside however the keycard provided will give you access to all public areas of the Hostel.
NON-REFUNDABLE RATES - Rules & Restrictions Payments for bookings at Advance Purchase/Non-Refundable rates. Non refundable rates are based on a concession and bookings will not be modified. The full amount due will be charged to the card securing the booking within 24 hours of making the booking. Failure of successful payment within the 24 hours will result in your booking being cancelled without further notification.
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>