Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
At Apartment Marija Dubrovnik, we offer you one big apartment. It consists of two bedrooms, kitchen with dining room, bathroom with washing machine and living room. Our apartment is perfect for big families, up to 4-5 person or group of friends who have no problem to share a bathroom and kitchen. One bedroom has a standard double bed and the other has 2 single beds. There is also an extra bed. Its air conditioned and it has a cable TV. From the balcony you will enjoy beautiful views of the Gru port and Lapad peninsula. There is also a garden and a private parking place.
We are ideally located near the port of Gru and the main bus station. While staing at Apartment Marija Dubrovnik, you can take trips to the Elafiti islands( Kolocep, Sipan, Lopud) and the island of Mljet which is famous by its national park, all from the port of Gru.
We are only one mile away from the Old Town which can be reached by foot ( 20 minutes) or by regular public buses( 5-10 minutes). All the services you might need are located in Gru ( a bank, post office,supermarket,green market,fish market, pharmacy, restaurants, bakery,coffee bars,bus and taxi station) and can be reached by foot.
On request we provide the transportation service from the airport (25 km away) at a favourable price.
Check-in from 15:00
Cancellation policy is 3 days in advance
We accept payment by cash Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Havaalani Transferlierí
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>