Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Due to COVID-19, we have put a schedule for the use of the kitchen. When checking in you will have to choose a hour. Outside this hour, you will not be allowed in the kitchen and dining room.
We also had to take away the pool table, ping pong table and board game.
Come enjoy our big garden with plenty of space to enjoy a drink, just take a sunbath on our 800m2 wooden terrace! You'll get 10 % OFF on drinks and food at our bar the famous Woodstock Garden !
Because we are also travelers, we know what you can ask from a hostel, it's why we have no curfew and no age limit!
If you need anything in our hostel, just ask, we'll be pleased to help you!
Annecy is a old city with one of the purest lake of Europe, surrounded by mountains that offers plenty of activities. We have partnership with outdoors compagnies so you'll get discount on bikes rental, paragliding, canyoning, kayaking and so much more !
You can also enjoy the old town which is surnamed the 'Venice of the Alps' and by night, discover all the restaurants and pubs the city has to offer!
Annecy is only:
-20 minutes from the closest Ski Resort (regular bus to Le Semnoz, La Clusaz and Le Grand-Bornand)
-40 minutes from Geneva.
- 1 hour from world class ski resort like Les 3 Vallées and Chamonix.
You can of course count on our staff who's from Annecy and will be happy to share their tips with you!
Reception open at 9:00am. Check-in is at 2pm (as the rooms are being cleaned) but of course you're welcome to leave your bags with us until then, chill out & have a drink!
Between OCTOBER and MAY, you have to CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL TIME by EMAIL. otherwise you'll have to wait outside because reception is not open all day.
Check out before 10am
Reception close at 11pm for check in.
WIFI is only in the common area and the garden. We choose not to put it in the dorm so you can relax without someone Skyping or watching movie next to you.
0,80€/night/pers city tax and 10% VAT are NOT INCLUDED. All will be due on arrival. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Havlu dahil değil
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Geç çıkış
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>