Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
PLEASE NOTE that at the moment not all of our communal areas are available due to Covid restrictions. The self catering kitchen, lounge and games room are shut, but the dining room and the outdoor courtyard are open.
This former courthouse building dates to 1856 and was opened as a youth hostel by HM the Queen in 2011. Alnwick Youth Hostel is a 4* hostel and offers comfortable rooms and a warm welcome.
Alnwick Youth Hostel is located in the centre of the medieval market town of Alnwick in North Northumberland. A great base for exploring the beautiful coastline, castles and countryside of Northumberland. The hostel is located right in the heart of Alnwick, just a stones throw from Alnwick Castle and Gardens and from Barter Books - home of the original 'Keep Calm & Carry On' poster. Harry Potter fans will recognise the castle from the early films. Just 4 miles away are some glorious beaches and a little further will lead you to ancient ruined castles and wonderful deserted coastal walks.
All our rooms are en-suite and all bed linen is included. Comfortable single sex dorm rooms, family rooms and private bunk rooms are available. The hostel has a well equipped self catering kitchen, lounge and bright dining room. You will also find laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi.
Alnwick Youth Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 19:30 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception open: 08:00 - 10:00 & 16:00 - 19:30 hrs daily (restricted hours in winter)
This hostel is independently owned and operated, working in partnership with YHA
Early- and Late Check-Ins may be available - please call to inform us.
* Additional fees may apply
Photo ID required at check in.
Under 18's should be accompanied by an adult. 16&17 year olds wishing to travel unaccompanied should contact the hostel prior to booking.
This is a family friendly hostel. Please remember our neighbours and other guests when returning to the hostel. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>