Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Welcome to Stoke Travel’s All-Inclusive Pamplona Camp! Come for the world famous running of the bulls, and stay as long as you like for the best party outside the festival (2 nights min). Camping with Stoke is unbeatable for its relaxed, judgement-free atmosphere, and this festival-within-a-festival is a prime example of how wild we can get.
The all-inclusive Pamplona camp is located a shuttle ride away from the madness of town centre, on the grassy hills of El Molino. This gives us plenty of space to run, swim (in the river or the swimming pool), set up games and shows, and just generally relax.
Our all-inclusive packages include:
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Hot and tasty breakfasts with coffee and tea from 08:00-11:00
- Open bar with unlimited beer and sangria from 10:00-22:00
- Access to all campsite facilities including pool, laundry and restaurant.
- Access to hot showers free of charge
- Pre-bull run snacks
- Festival info & tips
- A box of wine to get you started for the opening and closing ceremonies
- Welcoming cheese and wine dining on opening night
- Closing pool party
- Power stations available 24 hours a day to charge your power banks, phone, cameras etc.
- Wifi available
- A party area with DJs
We pride ourselves on being the best party outside of the festival, whether you want to chill out before heading into the city for a night of shenanigans, or spend the night raging to live music and DJ’s with us on the hills above town.
2 NIGHTS MINIMUM TO BOOK
Pick up from the centre of town (7€), traditional red and white clothes (€30), Bulls balcony viewing (€120), Walking tour (€35 Stoke special!) Upgrade to a dorm (10€ per night, on request!)
This accommodation is 18+ and guests should expect a fun, lively atmosphere with nightly parties.
Check in from 2pm, if you arrive before this time, feel free to drop off your bags and grab a few beers!
Check out by 11am
Reception is open from 8am-10pm. If you know you'll arrive outside of these hours, please let us know in advance.
Cancellation policy 3 days; late cancellations and no shows will be charged the amount of the first night.
Cash and Credit Card accepted Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Havlu dahil değil
- Sıcak Duşlar
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>