Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
We offer a range of cells/rooms - from a large dormitory to smaller dorms and private rooms. They feature sockets, night lights and lockers for your belongings. We have separate toilets and showers for men and women. They can be found on the first and the second floor in the middle of the cell block.
While Leeuwarden has plenty of nice restaurants and bars to offer, as a budget conscious traveller you’d like to have other options. We have a separate kitchen for our guests equipped with everything you need to prepare yourself a simple meal.
The second floor of the cell block used to be the women’s wing. Now we’ve transformed it into a nice and cosy livingroom. In the morning we serve breakfast here and during the day it’s a nice place to meet fellow travellers, relax and have a drink at the bar. Off the common room we’ve opened up two cells and transformed them into a nice little lounge. Here you can watch a movie, read a book on the couch or play a game with your friends.
If you want to escape the hustle&bustle of travelling for a bit or if you feel the need for a bit of privacy you can read a book on our cosy bookbench. Finished a book? No problem, just trade it for a book from our mini library. Throughout the entire Hostel we offer free Wi/Fi, Ethernet ports are available for free too.
The best way to explore Leeuwarden and its surrounding countryside is by bike. For €5,- a day you can rent one of our bikes. For nice routes and spots you can ask our staff, they’ll be happy to help.
The Blokhuispoort houses several other facilities such as a restaurant, a library and a music venue. Besides the Blokhuispoort Leeuwarden has plenty of other restaurants, bars and other nice spots. Because we are locals, we’ll be happy to help you find the hottest spots in Leeuwarden.
Alibi Hostel Leeuwarden Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:30 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Taxes included. From 2018 there will be a tourist tax as well this is not yet included and costs for this matter are not yet decided by the Dutch government.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Tekerlekli Sandalye Erişimi
- Toplantı Salonu
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>