Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The Albergue Lencois Backpackers has five bedrooms, including two private and three dormitories. In addition, four public area environments such as living room, balcony, terrace and kitchen provide an opportunity to interact with other travellers and to relax, talk and read a book. The reception is open 24 hours a day to meet the guest at any time. All rooms have full bathroom with hot water, fan, bedside table, lamp and individual outlet. The dorms also offer individual lockers for greater security of documents and items of value. The daily rate includes the use of bed linen, communal kitchen and wireless internet. Towels and breakfast are offered by a separate value of the total daily being of use and optional guest consumption.The breakfast offers a nive option to start the day before his adventure in Chapada. In order to assist and facilitate your visit to the Chapada Diamantina, the Hostel has partnered with travel agencies and local guides.
Lencois is the main tourist town of Chapada Diamantina, from where you can perform most of the rides and trails crossings of the most exploited region of Chapada Diamantina. Attractions include, hiking in mountains and valleys, visit the caves, and beautiful waterfalls in and around the Chapada Diamantina National Park.
With a good infrastructure, Lencois offers varied dining options, tourist agencies, market, shops, pharmacy and banks. Lencois was founded in the early nineteenth century and currently has a population of just over 10,000 inhabitants, it has a typical warm and harmonious air of a Brazilian historic city of interior. The city keeps in its architecture of every alley and facades of houses, secular memories of the prosperous period of diamond mining and European influences. Today it is listed by the Heritage Institute for National Artistic (IPHAN) in order to preserve local history.
Albergue de Lencois Backpackers Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Sıcak Duşlar
- 24 saat Resepsiyon
- Bavul Saklama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>