Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
All of the rooms in our Bed and Breakfast have private bathroom, fresh set of linen, television, air conditioning, breakfast, parking, independent entrance, daily cleaning service.
It is easy to reach it from the Motorway, Venice - S. Lucia and Venice - Mestre Railway Stations, Venice - Marco Polo International Airport and Venice - Treviso Airport.
The Bed and Breakfast 'Al Giardino' is in a great location to visit the historic centre of Venice, the smaller islands of the lagoon and also Cavallino and Jesolo beaches, Eraclea beach and the Palladio's villas of Riviera del Brenta.
From our Venice Bed and Breakfast with public buses you can easily reach the districts of the Metropolitan Area of Venice.
Our friendly hospitality gives you the possibility to have breakfast with us and then organize your stay as you like.
We offer a relaxing and quiet atmosphere together with a warm welcome.
We are at your disposal for all the tourist, gastronomic and entomological information you may need whilst visiting Venice.
We do our best to keep the rooms clean and functional.
And last but not least, we offer a good value service with interesting quality - price: even though you will find our prices very reasonable, rest assured that our level of quality is not compromised!
Check in 9am midnight
Check out: 10:30am
Please always advise about arrival time. If afternoon 10pm please advise in advance calling.
Cancellation policy 24 hours.
Credit cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Air Conditioning
- Kablo TV
- Saç kurutma makineleri
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>