Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Ideal for solo travelers to share trip information with others and also comfortable for a group.
Akane-yado is conveniently located between Furano Resort and a famous back country mountain, Tokachidake. You could decide where to ski/board depending on the weather. The owner manager is an expert in the area so he will tell you the best spot.
You can stay at a dormitory style room or a private room depends on your preferance.
We will provide meals using fresh vegetables from the farm in the area or Hokkaido if you have meals at our inn.
After dinner, it is recommended to take a walk beneath the skyful of stars or you can chat with others while drinking tea or coffee at a specious lounge room.
20 min drive to Furano city center, 15 min to the nearest hot-spring (Onsen).
30 min to Furano ski resort where is famous for the best powdersnow in Japan and the best view of the Tokachi range. You can ask the staff about pick up service to/from the resort if you need.
Please come and enjoy the nature of Furano!!
*Sharing bathroom is available and you can use it individually.
*Sorry for not providing meals separatedly for vegetarians.
*We have Japanese style rooms and Western style rooms but it is difficult to book your preferance during busy season. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Internet Erişimi
- Kiralık havlular
- Mevcut Yemekler
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>