Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Reside in our diver's villa with high comfort in one of three separate rooms for two with a peculiar design, quality atmosphere and appliances. Or choose a cheaper option of living in Eilat in a hostel room for 8 diving tourists.
We are also a professional diving center where courses of any complexity and depth are held.
We organize excursions (Petra, Jerusalem, The Dead Sea, Bethlehem, Timna Park, Red Canyon, Camel Ride, Starry Night in the desert).
Relax after a busy day exploring beside the fireplace, listening to the record player with our collection of 'golden' vinyl or in the fresh air by the pool or at the barbecue.
Rova 4 - a quiet and nice area with villas and walking distance to the sea( 15 min walk), city center (10 min walk), large supermarket (5 min walk). Our staff will help you with whatever you need.
Ahla Diving Center Villa polices & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Guests under 18yrs must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Reception 9am-10pm Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Açık Yüzme Havuzu
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Bulaşık makinesi
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kartlı Telefonlar
- Okuma Lambası
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Sıcak Küvet
- YÜZME HAVUZU
- Çocuk oyun alanı
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Geç çıkış
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Kiralık havlular
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>