Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Situated along Bruges' typical canals, this is the ideal location to explore the old town. Personal reception, comfortable and stylish rooms guarantee an unforgettable stay. Our annual closure period is from January 1st until the first weekend of February.
20 rooms with all comfort:
Bathroom facilities, television, radio, telephone and hair dryer (also triple and family rooms).
Free wifi in the downstairs communal areas and free use of a computer in our internet corner.
Continental breakfast buffet included.
Bar-service till 11 pm in our 17th century cellar with video and books on Bruges.
Check In Time: 14.00
Check Out Time: 10.30
Reception open until 10pm
Cancellation Policy: 7 days
Credit cards Accepted
Private car park available on request.
Please be advised that the property requires the CVV code of the card used to make a booking. The customers will be contacted about it directly. If the CVV code is not provided, the booking cannot be guaranteed and it might be cancelled. Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Ücretsiz Internet Erişimi
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Açık Teras
- Kablo TV
- Mevcut Bebek Karyolası
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Bavul Saklama
- Direkt Çevirmeli Telefon
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>