Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
Absoloot Value Accommodation (AVA) has been designed with the backpacker, ‘flash packer’ and value-seeking traveler in mind. AVA is boutique backpackers in that we only have four and six bed dorms, and we have a maximum occupancy of 82. We provide free linen and towels for all guests, and every bathroom includes hair and body wash for everyone's use.
Each room has been fitted with double glazing and shutters to keep the heat in and the noise out. And there's a heat pump/reverse-cycle air-conditioner in every room, so you can stay warm in winter and cool in summer.
The beds are fitted with reading lights, and extra power points so you can charge your phone, laptop and ipod all at the same time if you wish! There's also a fridge in every room (except 6-bed dorms), so you can keep an eye on your personal food. And if you feel like chilling out at the end of the day and want to do your own thing, there's an LCD TV in every room (except 6-bed non-ensuite), so you don't always have to watch what everyone else wants to!
The Lounge Room is now open 24hrs for those insomniacs, and it's equipped with a Nintendo Wii, XBox 360 and various board games to incite some healthy competition, and a 42 inch LCD television for movie evenings and major sporting events. We've even outfitted the room with 2 TV's so some can enjoy a movie while others play video games! There's also a well-equipped reading nook to keep the mind ticking.
Our Guest Kitchen is now on the 2nd floor with multiple microwaves, ovens and stoves, and plenty of bench/eating space to enjoy your fine cuisine! With views looking out across Lake Wakatipu, you can start your day with a free hot chocolate, tea or coffee from our auto-urn, and prepare yourself for what Queenstown has in store.
And of course, we have a Tour Desk so that we can help you find the most suitable activity for you to fully experience the Adventure Capital of the World!
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Ücretsiz Şehir Haritaları
- Air Conditioning
- Anahtar Kart Erişim
- Bisiklet Parkı
- Buhar odası
- İş Paneli
- Kablo TV
- Kahvaltı Dahil Değil.
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Kiralık Kasa
- Kiralık Saç kurutma makineleri
- Mutfak eşyaları
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Saç Kurutucusu
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Çamaşır Makinesi
- Ütü/Ütü Masası
- 24 Saat Güvenlik
- Bavul Saklama
- Faks Hizmeti
- Internet Erişimi
- Kat Hizmetleri
- Resepsiyon (sınırlı saatler)
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Çamaşırhane Tesisleri
- Otomat Makinaları
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
- Masa oyunları
- Oyun Odası
- Yaş Sınırlaması
- Kredi Kartları Kabul Edilir
- Sokağa çıkma yasağı yok
- Sigara İçilmez
- Vergiler dahil
Not edilemesi gereken şeyler!
All dorm reservations are subject to a $10 cash Key Deposit on check-in (to be returned on check-out).
Families: If you are travelling with a child that is 16 or under - and wish to stay in dorm accommodation - we would require you to book the entire dorm configuration. Should you not do so, we would require you to find alternative accommodation, and our cancellation policy would apply.
Hostelworld Mobil Uygulamaları
Yeni Hostelworld mobil uygulamalarıyla hareket halindeyken rezervasyon yapın.
Dünyanın her yerinden, 170'den fazla ülkedeki 36.000'i aşkın tesisi arayın ve yer ayırtın.
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>