Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rezervasyonunuzu onaylamamız için hüküm ve koşulları okuyup anlamanız gerekir.
The 5 Terre Backpackers hostel is located in the quiet village of Corvara. Right on the Strada Provinciale 38 that leads directly to the coast of Monterosso.
Offering panoramic mountain views, this hostel is in an ancient building with stone walls and includes two comfortable private rooms with the possibility to add an extra bed on it , one bedroom with 4 sleeps and one bedroom with 6 sleeps. The rooms are characterized by a mix of rustic and contemporary design, with wood floors, wood-beamed ceilings, and modern decor. Each floor has a shared bathroom which includes a shower.
Included in your stay, there is a shuttle bus service :
PICK UP SERVICE FOR THE FIRST NIGHT OF YOUR STAYING IS ONLY IN THE EVENING:
In this period of the year is
1st RIDE at 6:00pm from MONTEROSSO to the HOSTEL ( the journey takes about 25/30 min ).
2nd RIDE at 7:30 pm from LA SPEZIA to the HOSTEL ( the journey takes about 15/20 min ).
RIDES ARE NOT FLEXIBLE!!!!
Contact us by email o chiamateci al numero per prenotare questo servizio.
TIME SCHEDULE SHUTTLE BUS DURING YOUR STAY ( in this period )
From the hostel to La Spezia train station in the morning 8:30 am or 9:30 am
From Monterosso to the hostel in the evening at 6:00 pm
From La Spezia to the Hostel in the evening at 7:30 pm
PAY ATTENTION: it's not a public service, so to secure your spot in one of the shuttle bus ride for your first day ( PICK UP SERVICE ) , YOU MUST RESERVE by mail or WHATSAPP with a confirmation of your name, phone number, and time of shuttle bus ride choose AT LEAST WITHIN 24 HOURS YOUR ARRIVAL.
You are welcome to arrive after 7:30 pm but we, unfortunately, won’t be able to pick you up with the shuttle. We can arrange a taxi for you.
We hope one of the pickup shuttle options will work for you so the process of getting to the hostel can be efficient and inexpensive.
Also groups that travel around this area with their own way of transport are welcome. Free parking is in the main square of Corvara.
NO OUTSIDE FOOD or DRINKS ALLOWED IN ALL THE PROPERTY.
We have a bar with breakfast and restaurant services you can use. ( we make every day one typical main course and one Homemade dessert )
Let us know if you have any food allergies, we will be glad to cook something alternative for you (as gluten-free and vegetarian dishes).
We also offer an information service and organized excursions.
We have a large patio and a garden in front of our bar where you can relax with a drink or just chat with other people
Breakfast included - coffee, tea, cornflakes, milk, jam, rusks, cookies and fruits
Please, before booking, READ CAREFULLY WHERE WE ARE, how to reach us, rules, directions and facilities.
Thanks Hostel Kurallarını Görüntüle
Uygunluğu Kontrol edin
- Havlu dahil
- Yatak Çarşafları Dahil
- Ücretsiz Kahvaltı
- Ücretsiz Otopark
- Ücretsiz WiFi
- Açık Teras
- Kambiyoyla rezervasyon yapın
- Kilitli Dolaplar
- Okuma Lambası
- Ortak oda
- Saç kurutma makineleri
- Sıcak Duşlar
- Varıştan 3 gün önce
- Bavul Saklama
- Bisiklet Kiralama
- Havaalani Transferlierí
- Kiralık havlular
- Servis otobüsü
- Tur / Seyahat Danışma Masası
- Mevcut Yemekler
- Çay / Kahve yapma İmkanları
3, Kıta Europe
1, En iyi atmosfer
2, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
1, En iyi atmosfer
1, Ülke Italy
4, Dünya Çapında Küçük Hostel
1, En Temiz Hostel
Sessionen har löpt ut
Sessionen har löpt ut
Lütfen hesabınızın parolasını girin <% email %>