Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Important - Please read
All group reservations must pay the balance in full on arrival plus a security Bond. Under 16's must be supervised at all times in the Hotel. No Smoking in any part of the Hotel. Changes in numbers can be made up to 7 day before arrival, otherwise the total balance MUST be paid. In event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival, the first night will be charged to the card used to make the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Important - Please read
All group reservations must pay the balance in full on arrival plus a security Bond. Under 16's must be supervised at all times in the Hotel. No Smoking in any part of the Hotel. No cancellations accepted within 7 days of arrival or first nights stay will be charged to the card used to make the reservation
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
All groups require a security bond which is typically 20 per head. Any student groups will be asked for I.D before being served alcohol. Any groups of over 6 persons must reserve a dorm or rooms sufficient to exclusivly contain that group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobil Uygulamaları
Yeni Hostelworld mobil uygulamalarıyla hareket halindeyken rezervasyon yapın.