Kilronan House'e yol tarifleri
Harita ve Yol Tarifleri
FROM THE AIRPORT
• From the airport follow the signs to Dublin City Centre (An Lar). After several name changes, the longest of which is Drumcondra Road, the name changes to Dorset Street.
• Turn left onto Gardner Street at the Auld Triangle Pub.
• Come around Custom House building (with a blue/green dome) and cross the River Liffey on Talbot Memorial Bridge.
• Immediately after the bridge turn right along the river on George's Quay. This becomes Burgh Quay.
• At O'Connell Street Bridge turn left onto D'Olier Street. Stay left.
• Follow the traffic around Trinity College and turn left onto Nassau Street.
• Take the 2nd right turn onto Kildare Street.
• When you reach St Stephens Green turn left onto Merrion Row.
• Turn right onto Pembroke Street.
• Turn right onto Leeson Street.
• Turn left onto Earlsfort Terrace.
• At the end, turn right onto Adelaide Road. We are only 50 metres down on the right hand side - 70 Adelaide Road.
By Blue Aircoach:
• Board the blue Aircoach outside the arrivals area at the Airport
• Ask the driver to drop you off at the Leeson Street Canal
• Walk across the canal and take the 1st turn to the left onto Adelaide Road
• Continue walking for approx 10 minutes
• After crossing Earlsfort Terrace, Kilronan House is approx 50 metres down on the right hand side - 70 Adelaide Road.
By Public Bus:
• Board Bus #16a from outside the arrivals area at the Airport
• Ask to be dropped off at the 1st stop on South Circular Road
• After getting off the bus, head back in the direction the bus came from
• Continue along South Circular Road, cross Camden Street and Harcourt Street
• This is now Adelaide Road
• Continue a further 80 metres and on the left you will see Kilronan House - a white Georgian building - 70 Adelaide Road