Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If the whole booking is cancelled within 28 days of arrival, Celica Art Hostel will be entitled to make the following cancellation charges, plus bank charges:
29 - 15 days: 30% of the grand total
14 - 07 days: 50% of the grand total
06 - 03 days: 75% of the grand total
02 - 00 days: 100% of the grand total
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group leaders collect deposits for the whole group. Everyone is required to pay a 10 EUR deposit in cash on arrival. Deposits are returned at check out if the house rules were respected and the sheets & towels returned to the reception.
Tourist tax: 1,01 per person per night.
A group is considered under 35 years of age, if more than half of group members are under 35 years of age. A group is considered over 35 years of age, if more than half of group members are over 35 years of age.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobil Uygulamaları
Yeni Hostelworld mobil uygulamalarıyla hareket halindeyken rezervasyon yapın.