Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
42 to 30 days before arrival : 25% of total cost
29 to 15 days before arrival : 50% of total cost
14 to 8 days before arrival : 75% of total cost
1 Week or less before arrival : 100% of total cost
Note: All cancellations will incur a 25.00 administration charge
With groups that are booked less than four weeks before arrival, booking conditions and cancellation fees must be agreed at the time of booking.
REDUCTION IN GROUP NUMBERS/ AMENDMENTS TO RESERVATIONS
42 to 30 days before arrival : no charge
29 to 15 days before arrival : no charge
14 to 8 days before arrival : 50% of total cost of amendment/reduction
7 days or less before arrival : 100% or total cost if amendment/reduction
Additional Terms and Conditions
NOTE TO GROUPS:
We do not have a curfew at the Hostel therefore we expect all groups to show consideration for other hostellers and comply with our hostel regulations. In particular:
- Noise must be kept to a minimum when returning.
- No smoking or drinking is allowed in the hostel.
- Security Passes must be shown upon request.
- Only group members will have access to accommodation booked.
- A leader will be appointed and will deal with any problems relating to their particular group.
Reception staff will have full authority to remove any troublesome group members from the hostel. In this event there is no possibility of any refund
Full Payment must be made one month before arrival of group.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UPON CHECK IN GROUPS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY A MINIMUM SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 200.00 This deposit will be refunded in full, provided the group has caused no damage to hostel property, and have observed the rules of the hostel. Groups will also be required to fill in a check in form agreeing to these terms.
The group organiser agrees to provide a full passenger list and arrival time for the group at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobil Uygulamaları
Yeni Hostelworld mobil uygulamalarıyla hareket halindeyken rezervasyon yapın.